Welcome to our new website!
School Ethos and Values
Join our team
Ofsted & Performance Data
SEND Information Report and Local Offer Information
Hawthorn Tree School SEND Information Report
1. Who are the best people to talk to in this school about my child's difficulties with Learning/Special Educational Needs and/or Disability (SEND)?
2. What are the different types of support available for children with SEN in Hawthorn Tree?
3. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs?
4. How will the school let me know if they have concerns about my child's learning in school?
5. What support will there be for my child's overall well being?
6. What specialist services and expertise are available at or accessed by the school?
7. What training do staff receive?
8. How will my child be included in activitIes outside the classroom including school trips?
9. How accessible is the school?
10. How will Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child to join the school?
11. How will the Hawthorn Tree prepare and support my child transfer to the next stage of education?
12. How are resources matched to pupils' needs?
13. How is the decision made about what type and how much support my child receives?
14. Who can I contact for further information?
15. How can I access support for myself and my family?
16. How is our local offer reviewed?
Acronyms Commonly discussed under SENd Provision
Health & Welfare
Video Resource Centre
Year R Mrs Myers/Miss Glew
Year R Mrs Brady/Mrs Jackson
Year 1 Mrs Pellatt
Year 1 Miss Bone
Year 2 Mrs Herring
Year 2 Mrs Jenkins
Year 3 Mrs Smith
Year 3 Miss Morris
Year 4 Mrs Millane
Year 4 Mrs Slater/Mrs Scullion
Year 5 Mrs Graves/Mr Brady
Year 5 Miss Wager
Year 6 Mr Jaques
Year 6 Mrs Brennan
Welcome to the gallery! Please enjoy browsing our photographs.
Updating our Computer Suite
4th July 2019
Year 4 PGL 2020 Deposit
4th July 2019
1st July 2019
Year 6 Results
3rd July 2019
30th May 2019
Start of Term 1
4th September 2019
Year 6 11+ Test (Verbal Reasoning)
13th September 2019 at 09:00
Year 6 11+ Test (Non-Verbal Reasoning)
20th September 2019 at 09:00
Click here for